8.30.2008

I'm Not Hawt Enough

Ok so I am blog-surfing today and I ran across what has to be one of the coolest blog titles It's a Schmitty Life hehehahahoho (that just cracks me up saying it really fast) and Mrs Schmitty like me was NOT nominated for the "Hottest Female Blogger" like Jill Jill Bo Bill was(if you haven't voted yet go now and vote for my good friend Jill) and don't get me wrong I am happy for Jill Jill Bo Bill and I soooo hope she wins! But Jill, can you say you are now the proud owner of one of these lil beauts?
Mrs Schmitty thought those less fortunate bloggers needed some vendication-I think she did a FAB job with these lil buttons!
So to everyone who wasn't deemed HAWT enough go grab yourself one this lil babies and feel 100% satisfied knowing you are NOT alone.. click here to pick up this cute lil button from Mrs Schmitty
*side note*
Don't forget to let me know if you are interested in the Secret Santa-it's gonna be a HUGE party one that the blogosphere will be talking about for years and I know you don't wanna be left out...The one important rule is you gotta have a blog to join...
My confession for today: I my bloggy friends

20 comments:

  1. OMG that's hysterical!!! Thanks for the plug again and tell her to make me one that says "nominated by someone apparently on crack". Wait, I will do it. Luv ya Gdog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to all the uglies out there...."i feel your pain!" I took the button and will wear it with pride.

    And yes, I will be in your Santa club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find her blog. Help a challenged chica out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! But what if we look at life through rose colored glasses and think we ARE hawt?

    Never mind!

    too funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay Jill Jill Bo Bill I NEVER thought I'd hafta say this to you...but ummmm put.down.the.crack.pipe.and.back.away.hell.just.say.no I KID I KID the 2nd line of this post holds Mrs Schmitty's, Schmitty link...see it up there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Georgie! Thank you for your great compliments!! So glad you like my button AND my blog title! And well, just !!!!!!

    (I like !!!!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog Stalker my response is EVERYONE should a couple pairs of rose colored glasses!

    Hey Mrs Schmitty-Thanks for stopping by! Your lil button rocks! like totally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. grrrr It's Sunday my fine peeps and my typist has the day off...that should read: EVERYONE should OWN a couple pairs of rose colored glasses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bloggy friends love you,too. you know, I didn't even know about the calender until yesterday. When I saw the nominee list, I was actually surprised I wasn't on it. Can you say "Delusional"? I guess I need to go grab one of those buttons..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is great fun...lots of friendly attitude! Thanks for stopping by our blog on our blogiversary. Come back to see us anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got a bloggy crush on Mrs. Schmitty, too. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love you too- and ahem... I was nominated too- oversight, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that button--cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know there was such a thing as the hottest blogger calendar. Ouch. Maybe we should ban together and make our own calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sad...I didn't even know there was a contest goin on :) Cute button! Sooooo....you ARE a Sooner fan! YAY!!! Hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay, You need to hurry and post!!!! We are scheduled for a stake out at F's house somewhere up your way. But I get to be Turner, you have to be Hooch. I miss you!!! Hope daddy-o is doin' okay! Thinking of you all. Luv!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah, P.S.- btw, the link wasn't on there when I, with my super human fast eyes and fingers read and commented on your blog, MISSY! Just so ya know I ain't all that stewpid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...when I linked over here and started reading your post about finding a blog with a cool name, I got all flustered thinking it was mine!!! Oh well, I can handle it...oh the rejection....j/k.

    Great blog. Stop over again!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't realize the contest was still going on!!

    Maybe next year for you and I.

    Of course, that would mean that I need to post a pic of myself somewhere on my blog.

    Hmmm, let me sleep on that one!

    ReplyDelete