Last Friday Blogger took measures to avoid the hack that happened to twitter-only thing is they didn't tell me-I was on the blogger forums along with lots of other saying their blog was blocked, thinking I commited some crime and my IP addy was logged and locked out by google and I needed to do a malware scan and if that didn't work contact my ISP because apparently my blog was pinging back bad/questionable stuff...I could visit any site I wanted except blogspot blogs...this is bad when you are laid up due to a bad back and are hiding under your covers useing your sons laptop-I was hiding because he is STINGY and he would have pitched a fit if he knew I was 'junkin up' his laptop-his words...
After about 3 of the longest hours of my life everything was back to normal-I almost broke up with google that day...
My back is better, not 100% but better-thank you all for your well wishes and suggestions
I was tagged for the 6 things meme by Toll House Cookie and Aunt of 14
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. check
2. Post the rules on your blog. check
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself. check
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. check
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. check
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site. check
Okay it's not like I haven't told you all plenty of random stuff already...so bare with me, some of these may be repeats or even threepeats
- My tail bone was broke twice by Reese during delivery which is why I have such bad back problems, to make matters worse I fell one cold wet Halloween night and crushed it further-I have seen the X-rays it is a crumbled mess back there...i give a whole new meaning to 'junk in my trunk'
- I like ICE a lot-I don't chew it or crunch it but my glass has to be full of ice no matter what I am drinking,tea,water,milk-yes Ice in my Milk. I am a waiters worst nightmare-when he/she comes to refill my glass and the jug doesn't have ice in it, I always ask for an extra cup of ice. I have also been known to go to Sonic and order bags of ice from them, cuz their ice rocks...
- I have all your comments sent to me via email so I can reply to your comment(if you have enabled email comment reply-
TIFFANY) only thing is I freeze up, get comment reply anxiety, as it stands now I have 738emails(NO JOKE) saved in the hopes that my reply anxiety will go away.
- I only like chicken breast meat-I can not eat any other part of a chicken, not sure what it is but it just makes me gag-and I know Sherri will read this then freak out b/c she just sent me chicken enchiladas made with a whole chicken...it's all good girl Eric and Reese like all parts of the chicken...
- I am still twitterly challenged-I just never know what to say, I like facebook, it feels so cozy all my family and friends live there, it just seems so much more personal...Oh your not my friend on FB? What are you waiting for click the lil ♥FB icon and friend me...I'm needy like that
- I only go to Long John Silvers because of the free crumbs that I turn drench in their malt vinegar-oh the Baja Tacos are pretty good too but for me it's all about the crumbs baby...
The Asphalt blogger
Is It Just Me?
Bee and Rose
There were so many more I wanted to tag...these memes cause me some anxiety as well, I never want to leave anyone out OR have someone think I didn't want to know more about them etc...so IF you are drawing a blank on what to post feel free to snag this meme-it could be like a revolution...yeah a meme revolution
I was also awarded 2 blog awards aka bloggy bling-The first from A Moxie Mom she is just lovely herself, inside and out and I can say this because I have met her in person-she is BEAUTIFUL yep yep she is
The rules are simple:
Claim your award.
Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you linking it to the person's blog.
Pass on the award to 10 more deserving "lovely" blogs (I am not sure of the exact # Jess did four but ran out of time so i rounded to a nice #10)
Don't forget to contact the recipients.
So the ten I chose to receive The Lovely blog Award are:
The Redhead Riter
Life of a Southern Belle
I'm Living proof that God has a Sense of Humor
John Deere Mom
Jill of all trades
All along the Hightower
Under the Influence
AGAIN...it is so hard to pick a certain number, because quite frankly I think all your blogs are lovely...
Speaking of BEAUTIFUL have you been to Rose Tea Cottage? If not you are missing out on one of the prettiest blogs I ever laid my eyes upon...Her Grace The Duchess of Tea bestowed upon me this lovely award-it is non-transferable because she is cool like that-go make friends with the Duchess, you'll be glad you did...
My Confession for today: I am so ready for Fall, cooler weather, pumpkins, leaves a changin...ahhhhh