9.15.2009

It's Time...SSS



For the Secret Santa Soiree to kick off! We had a lot of fun last year, a total of 76 bloggers participated. If you would like to know more about the SSS click here to see how it all started last year. If you didn't join us last year and are considering joining this year I hope you will take the time to read some of the previous SSS posts. There are a few minor changes this yr *see below-after my confession

I know it seems early to be thinking about the Holidays but I will need time to match everyone up with a partner and still give you plenty of time to shop and ship...

Here is a general break down of whats to come(I will post specific rules along with the q&a at a later date) feel free to click the above link to read last years 411

*You must have a blog to participate*

  • From 9.15 to 10.15 I will be taking sign ups via McLinky-feel free to snag a SSS button place it on your blog and direct your friends to this post so they can sign up too-The More the Merrier!

  • During the sign up time frame I will post the specific rules and a Q&A that you will need to fill out and email me(q&a to be sent via email)

  • Around the first of November I will email you who your SSS exchange partner will be giving you plenty of time to shop before the shipping deadline(TBD)









My confession for today: We got SOAKED @ the OU game, a post will follow soon

Please sign McLinky if you want to be a part of the SSS-so we have an idea of how many will be participating this year.
*minor changes
I have set up a 'special' email at secretsantasoiree (at) gmail (dot) com so all SSS emails will come from that addy. In the very near future you will be asked to email me at the above address confirming your participation, then you will be emailed a Q&A that once you fill out and hit send will go straight into a google doc form, making things much easier this year. Also the price limit will be $20 before shipping. MORE INFO TO COME





36 comments:

  1. Hey Georgie! That's me first on Mr. Linky - a name would have helped. Sorry. I just got too excited.

    Will add the button when I get home to desktop - Netbook cutting and pasting is a pain in the elf.

    Thanks for doing this again! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas!!! I am so in and of course have already started my Christmas shopping months ago! I am number 2 up there on your list. Didn't follow directions! Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPEE! SSS time, this was fun last year! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! This looks like so much FUN! I wanna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute and i am so happy to join in
    thanks for the heads up and keep us posted so we dont mess up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I so want to do this. Count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just emailed you the code for a grab box for one of the buttons. You can see it on my right hand sidebar, if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so much fun last year. Looking forward to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a love/hate relationship with secrets, but this will be fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope that this year everyone keeps the SECRET! *sigh*
    And I also hope my SSS is the same one it was last year. Heehee - Almond Joys!!!
    I'm in. Putting on my red suit right now.
    I'll come back for the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up! I'm putting the button on my sidebar right this minute. I love that it's time to start thinking about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, I had so much fun with this last year! can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in...if it's not too late!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll think about it. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this sounds like fun! Yay! Oh, and I tagged you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl how did I miss this last year??? Putting the button up also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay I tried to join the list but when I put in my blog address-a little box popped up that said that I needed to add an "earl"(url)...I dont know how to do that...help me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am soooo in! Thanks for doing this again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. When first I read your confession I thought you meant you were taking names from 9:15 to 10:15 and I was thinking only an hour, what's up with that? and then I realized it was a date... I've had my coffee this morning, really I have. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am new to this and to blogging, but this would be a great way to get started! Thanks!

    Amanda at
    http://life-accordingtoamanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry, I got stiffed during a swap once so I don't do them anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun, fun! :) I can hardly wait. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Georgie I missed it last year but definitely want to join in the fun this year. I am also having a secret ornament swap overa t my place. I just love the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to participate, and have placed my name in the linky above. But I live in Paraguay and I couldn´t find any rules on International participants. Are they allowed? If not, then just delete my name.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like sooo much fun!!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great blog...I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
    Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
    Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooops! I typed in the wrong URL to my blog so I did it again. Please disregard #47. Thanks so much and I'm so excited!
    Just Another Cute Idea

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh girl, i have been waiting almost a year for this! i remember finding your blog, and being too late, and thinking how cool the whole thing (and you) was.

    as you know, i do have a blog, but i may have to assume a new identity, as i think i have pissed off all the mommy bloggers. if i go into the blog-witness protection program, i will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm the "I'm In" link, #55. I didn't know it wouldn't post my blog name! Sorry about that.

    Jo
    Under the Influence

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would LOVE to participate, how fun!! Thanks :)

    daxkimd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a cool and fun idea!!! if you need to contact me send it to joshndena@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a first for me, but it sounds like fun.
    Just hope I did the MckLinky thing right.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh yes, can't wait! Hope I did the mclinky thing right, too.That was a first. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  34. I guess I'm to late:(

    ReplyDelete