11.30.2009

Man Down, Man Down......there has been a ATTACK

---------------BREAKING NEWS----------------

I AmyAmyBoBamey interrupt this scheduled program to let you know that our friend Georgie has been attacked by a virus. It was reported to me today that as of right now her computer is at the Doctor's and is hopefully getting a RX for said virus. Not sure how long she will be MIA for.

I will be keeping up with the Secret Santa Soiree email and if you have sent your gift please email us the DC# so we can account for it. Don't forget the shipping DEADLINE is Dec 15th

If you have any questions or concerns please email me at HERE 


You can always visit me at my blog too at Life of a Nguyener (Win-ner) if you need anything. 

THANK YOU, and you can now return to you regular scheduled programming :) 

My Confession for Today: Georgie, hurry back. We already miss you! I would not want your 790 followers to now have to follow me.....cough....cough..........cough....(wink, wink) :)

 



18 comments:

  1. Did it catch the Y2K.2012 bug? I heard it is a nasty one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, being computerless is not fun. Hang in there, Georgie, and get back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a virus in my personal hard drive....as in inside of me..as in taking over my every pore and invading and ruining my every breath.

    Me and Georgie's computer...sick....sick and miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a total bummer!!! Hope she can get her computer fixed before I go into Georgie withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a real pain in the ass. Glad You didn't get a virus.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Georgie! Sit in the coputer Dr.'s room until they fix it! Tell them how important you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIKES! Sorry to hear. I hope things are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes is right. And at this time of the year too... well anytime is really bad. Try Kaspersky next time, they're the best antivirus out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well, Georgie's computer! We want your owner back!

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  10. no puter....oh no...her fingers are going to just seize up
    i know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry! I hate it when my computer is sick. It's almost as bad as when the husband is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Egad!! Good computer thoughts coming your way Georgie!!

    (I received my SSS gift - such wonderful stuff!! Thanks so much to you and Amy for organizing this!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No bueno - hope Georgie's computer gets well soon :) CUTE BLOG, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Received mine today, and I'm shipping mine out tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope she feels much better soon. In the meantime, sit back, eat lots of chicken noodle soup and watch lots of online videos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tell Georgie we miss her. Thanks for stepping in, though.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are so many viruses in my house right now, I can totally relate to this!

    Get well, computer!

    Georgie, I hope you're well too!

    ReplyDelete