Today over on The RHOKMrs Albright is asking us....
What your routine is for Black Friday. How do you prepare for it? Do you have a good Black Friday story? Or do you not even attempt to get out and fight the chaos?
I may be CRAZY but I am not a CRAZIE. Typically my BF consists of coming out of a turkey induced coma, eating leftovers and putting up our Christmas tree.
*disclaimer* No offense meant to CRAZIES I respect your need to wake up at 2 am,stand in line,fight the masses all in the name of saving some moolah! My own daughter is a CRAZIE and has been Black Friday' N it up for years with her Aunt Kayleen...
One of my favorite sites to visit before BF is Gottadeal They have some of the BEST forums I have found.
1. Answer the question on your blog (or in the comments sections if you haven't a blog).
2. If you answer the question on your blog, add your name and direct link to our MckLinky.
3. Grab our button from the sidebar and post it either in your reply post or on your blog.
4. Follow our blog, if you don't already.
5. Be sure to visit some or all of the blogs who link up and share some comment love.
6. Enjoy and have some fun!
My confession for today: Our Christmas tree died(well the lights did) last year, so today I am headed out to find a new pre-lit tree
2 hours ago