8.17.2009

Life Is...

Life is...

  • Good
  • Complicated
  • A Journey
  • Exciting
  • Short
  • Confusing
  • Gracious
  • Gloryfull
  • Hard
  • Hopeful
  • Magnificent
  • Painful
  • Questionable
  • Significant
  • Unpredictable
Last night was one of the hardest I think I have had as a parent, I have so many emotions running through me and it's hard to put into words...BUT I feel I must type this, get my feelings out, I want to scream, my heart is heavy...

On Friday night a young life was cut short, a family is grieving, friends are in shock, a community is rallying...

All I could think was 'That could have been MY child' every parents worst nightmare...

One child gone another in the hospital...Lives will be forever changed...

I took Abby to the funeral home to pay our respects, this was something I hoped I would never have to experience with one of my children, to see her face full of tears, the pain of the loss too much to bare for her fragile mind and young heart, she took my hand in hers and held it tightly, so tightly...Death was real, it does not descriminate...

On Wednesday we will attend a funeral, where a family will lay their daughter to rest, we will offer emotional support to the family but in the end you just feel so helpless, there is nothing you can say or do to ease their pain...

Grab your children and hug them, remind them how much you love them, Life is short, very short...

My confession for today: My thoughts and Prayers go out to these 2 families

comments have been disabled for this post