It's time for Randomness brought to you by the Unmom
- I thought yesterday was Saturday...ALL DAY...it wasn't until 9pm last night it hit me...TODAY is Monday...then I paniced and wondered NOT what appointments I had forgotten...BUT what TV shows I missed...it's all about priorities people...priorities
- I read 'The Jester' by James Patterson yesterday (front to back) which would probably be the reason I thought it was Sat
- Jess goes to pick up her scedule for 6th grade today-I don't know what scares me more-the fact my baby is growing up OR that she has been primping in the bathroom since 7am-she has always been my lil tom-boy, refusing to give in to the latest fads and fashions come to think of it she is very much like her dad-he is a rebel like that. What is it about middle school that flips a switch and all of a sudden they need lip gloss and eye shadow?
- I went to wal*mart to buy school supplies with no list it wasn't very crowded since the only schools that have lists out are the elementary schools, so I bought $150 worth of stuff that will probably not be needed all in an effort to avoid the 12th and 13th day crowds-let me just say it is like BLACK FRIDAY on those days...I'm certain I forgot something OR didn't get the right thing...so I will be sending ERIC back...I am so pulling rank
- I'm going to lunch with my MIL today-Panera-chicken frontega here I come....
- It's bayfa cheer camp week-meaning the BA Varsity cheerleaders teach all the lil girls cheers,chants and dance rountines this week-so I watch Abby with these lil girls and she is so patient and sweet-so I ask her, why can't you be more like that with Jess her reply well, she should have signed up to be a bayfa cheerleader then I would HAVE to be nice to her.
- We had the talk with Reese...yanno 'THE TALK'...that's all I'm saying...
- Short and sweet today-I got a lot of blog reading to catch up on-since I had a snafu yesterday
My confession for today: The confessional will be open Friday-don't know what the confessional is? Click the secret confessions button on my sidebar-