Is it Friday already? I am not sure where this week went, but it's gone baby gone...So I will attempt to recap my unproductive week, Fragment style
* I had a dream that the Pioneer Woman and myself were besties...not sure where that came from, she doesn't even know I exsist
* Most of the week was spent with me in bed, I have been sick sick sick, not the flu or swine flu, just aches, chills and a cough that would give any smoker a run for their money-Nyquil has become my best friend...hmmmm maybe that's why I have been having some funky dreams...
* Jess gave Abby 'The NUB' award, I don't know what a NUB is but the award was pretty and sparkly, Abby didn't think it was as funny as the rest of us
* While pruning my rose bush, with scissors-my pruning sheers were MIA, I almost cut off my index finger, it was a bloddy mess, I blame the nyquil
* Did you know there was an official Call of Duty-World at War skip-day for 9th graders around the world on Wednesday? Reese told me on Monday he was pretty sure he would be sick 'like me' on Wednesday, he said 'he could feel it coming on' My son may or may not have participated (COD is a Xbox game)
* Jess had over 500 texts on her cell phone...we don't have a texting plan...I had over a 100 and I don't text, the majority of mine were incoming from the childrens, so I didn't get grounded
* I REALLY want a cat...just sayin...
* On Dec 20th I will be attending my first concert in over 20 yrs...I some how got ram-roded into taking Abs and 2 friends to see Justin Bieber-I like JB, I don't like crowds or hoards of screaming teeny boppers
* Abby had her Sweet Sixteen party Thursday night-it was lovely, she was lovely, her friends were lovely, all 16 of them (kinda fitting, sweet 16 party and 16 friends came) and I only had one lovely minor freak out in the privacy of my bedroom and that was when I was told the X factor was bringing HIS X factor... here are a few pix from her night-you can see them all on FB
For more Friday Fragments head over to Half Past Kissin Time and see Barb aka Mrs 4's
My confession for today: I can not believe Thanksgiving is almost here, where has this year gone?