12.14.2009

Holla! Secret Santa Participants



Today is the deadline to ship your SSS exchange partners gift we have 50 people who still need to ship and send us a DC#.
iamnotfreakingoutiamnotfreakingout....

That's A LOT

I sent emails out yesterday with a friendly reminder and several of you responded-Thank YOU

Now I feel the need to address a few issues-which means I gotta be serious and I don't especially like being all serious...seriously!

I will not name names but I got many emails saying that you can not ship by tomorrow, I understand things come up, I understand you needing a few more days, but what I don't understand is waiting until the last minute to even shop and then asking me to ask your exchange partner to wait until after the new year to receive their gift...This Is Unacceptable! It isn't fair! I am pretty sure I stated the rules aka 411 in a post then I personally emailed all 104 participants with reminder emails of what is expected of you AND what you can expect from me.

I am at a loss here, last year was such a huge success and I want this year to be as well. Many of you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, how much work goes into pairing everyone up, then last minute additions want to join in and I don't like to leave anyone out so I boot-scoot and boogie (name that duo) so everyone can be included. I don't ask for references, an emergency contact or your first born, I work off the honor system here...

There has been some question on the dollar amount to spend on your exchange partners gift...it is $20 before shipping meaning your gift should total $20 not $5 or $10 but $20...that's all I'm sayin on this matter

Moving on....

________________________________

To my Mission Mistletoe Elves therearenowordsforhowmuchiloveyou....

To amybo whom my life would not be complete without Thank you for the very special gift you sent me...let me tell you bout amybo, after we had known each other for like a minute we were saying we 'go way back' that is the bloggy world friends, never under-estimate it...

To my mommie who got me the most beautiful key necklace for my birthday and she thought I wouldn't like it because I wanted a 'statement piece' I Love it mom and I love you....

To my bestie who reminded me that 39 is the new 19....

To my hubby who has a surprise dinner planned on Friday for my Birthday...ummmm it's not a surprise if I know about it...yes Dec 18th I will be thirty-nine errrr nineteen!

To Canon or Nikon my KODAK is broke I am asking for a new camera for Christmas so I can put pics in my posts PLEASE run a few specials so I don't have to do sexual favors for the rest of my life just to enjoy your greatness

My confession for today: I feel the confessional booth coming on....it's been awhile...