10.09.2010

Just so You Know I am Still ALIVE(SSS)

I have gotten many emails about SSS...I have been contacted via FB about SSS...I have been stalked at my local wal*mart(not really) I want to do something this holiday season but on a much smaller scale....so IF you have participated before and want to again...click over there(sidebar-it says 'email me') to email me(put SSS in the subject line along with your blog link in the email)...things will be very different this year as I have no desire to revisit secret-santa-soriee-gate that was last year...yes I am thinking more exclusive...more intimate...I so don't wanna be the Sue Silvester aka The Grinch but things that transpired last year has left me, well a little Sue... I still have my Naughty list!

*disclaimer* many will apply only a select few will be confirmed-I reserve the right to accept or decline...Are YOU on the List...email me...I don't mean to be rude,blunt,so direct or rude...if you really know me...then you know it's not my nature to be rude,blunt,so direct or rude but amybo and I had a rough year last SSS...something that should be so much fun for all involved turned into...well not a lot of fun for us...I want to avoid that this year...so I hope you will and can forgive my frankness...

And this is the perfect segway into a little bit of info....Brought to you today from the letter M...from the MINT! yes It appears some of the graphics are cut off....not sure how to handle this...

Budget Software - Mint.com


My confession for today: I am in lurve with Bruno Mars...sooo freakin bad!



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for checking out my blog. I absolutely love yours. I hope you took the time to read Operation Z. You would find that my horrible post to your blog was only an attempt to grab your attention. I think you are far more entertaining than I. And admire your writing. I wanted you to check me out. It worked, and thank you. Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE public service announcements! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to learn you are still with us. It is hard to blog everyday when you have a family. But it is always nice seeing you pop up now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno is cool!

    I've been a blog-addict for a few weeks now, but I think my hubby is about to intervene. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are still with the living!!!LOL

    I've missed you!

    Blessings & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the info about counterfeit money and glad that you're still with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see you back. Seems several have taken a blog break--myself included. You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find the history of money so very interesting. My husband collects coins, foreign money and various odd stuff. I get to hear a lot about it. I read a novel once about the counterfeit trade in the US.

    Anyway, glad you are still out and about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't know whether I should sign up for SSS in case I get rejected. and then I'm kinda busy. but i did have fun and. omg the pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bruno's hair makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are still around :)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna do SSS!,.. I'll have to reopen blogger tho huh? or can I sport my wordpress?

    ReplyDelete