but I digress... which is a fancy way of saying "where was I?" I think and since it's 'pose to rain today, I'm doin a movie top 10...
My if I had 24hrs to lay around in my PJ's these are the 10 movies would I watch...
The Color Purple-Oprah,Whoopie,Danny Glover, nuff said
10.Armegeddon-I know it's on lotsa so called movie reviewers worst lists but what a cast! Steve Buscemi,Bruce Willis,Owen Wilson,Ben Affleck...I LOVE this movie
9. Finding Nemo-After watching Finding Nemo I NEVER looked at sushi the same way again. What a sweet movie.
8. Star Wars-This is when I fell in Love with Luke Skywalker
7. Transporter-Have you seen Jason Statham?
6. Under the Tuscon Sun-This is just one of those movies that are made for a rainy day or a rainy day spent with girlfriends & a glass of wine...
5. Clerks-4 Words: Jay and Silent Bob
4. Vacation-Chevy Chase,
3. Monty Python & The Holy Grail-Have ya seen the guy holding the coconuts and cloppin em together to make the Horse running sound and it is HE Arthur son of ....oh hell here is the video clip it's priceless!
2. Tombstone-While I love Kevin Costner...Kurt Russell is the ultimate Wyatt and Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday perfection!
and my top 10 fav is...
1. As Good As It Gets-Everything about this movie touched me,moved me,made laugh,made me cry & Melvin Udalls response to Carol still makes me weak in the knees to this day:
Melvin Udall: I've got a really great compliment for you, and it's true.
Carol Connelly: I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.
Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Okay, here I go: Clearly, a mistake. I've got this, what - ailment? My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time, he says that in fifty or sixty percent of the cases, a pill really helps. I *hate* pills, very dangerous thing, pills. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here, about pills. Hate. My compliment is, that night when you came over and told me that you would never... all right, well, you were there, you know what you said. Well, my compliment to you is, the next morning, I started taking the pills.
Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.
Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.
Carol Connelly: ...That's maybe the best compliment of my life.
Melvin Udall: Well, maybe I overshot a little, because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out.
So what's your top 10 movies,or your top 5 or your FAVORITE movie of all time?
My Confession for today:Thank
I reserve the right to change my mind on this list based on the fact that every Tuesday new movies come out on dvd and I have HIGH hopes for The Avengers this summer.