4.11.2009

Important Women's Health Issue

This is an auto-generated post...I am still on my girls weekend....

My sister sent me this and since I want you all to be as informed as possible I am sharing it with you...I have no idea where it originated or I would give credit where credit is due

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or
pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident
about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the
world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a
regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you
from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will
discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start
living, with Margaritas..

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or
nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind
nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:

Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, Erotic lustfulness, Loss of motor control

Loss of clothing, Loss of money, Loss of virginity, Prenancy,Table dancing, Memory Loss, Headache

Dehydration, Dry mouth, And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING:

The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when
you are not..

WARNING:

The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over
and over again that you love them.

WARNING:

The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to
think you can sing.

WARNING:

The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically
converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting

Please share this with others who may need Margaritas. Thank you.

My confession for today: I Hope you all have a Blessed easter Sunday


32 comments:

  1. I'm posting this later on my blog because I'm 2 hefty sized margaritas into the weekend, and feeling pretty damned good about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I just might have to try that remedy.

    I busted a gut at "women who wouldn't mind
    nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.". HAHAHA!

    I hope you are having an awesome girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant solution, and most enjoyable! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. Those do solve a few of those issues.

    Happy girl's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARGARITAS are my happy juice. I can be in the cruddiest mood and have a margarita...I am cured. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring on the Margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I find that Margaritas also increase my intelligence greatly and make my old jokes funny again!!! Especially when told over and over.

    I hope that you are having a great girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gawd, I have way more experience with this then I care to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!! I laughed....a lot. Because I know it's all true...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this one! It is so true.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter, Georgie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think at this rate I'm going to need quite a few of these to feel up to par!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this medical advice. It is one that I plan to actually take:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmm - strawberry margaritas - mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to need to try this! Would you like to join me to show me the way?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do I take two and call you in the morning? I may take three.. or four..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I might need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Georgie,
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We all know how much I love them!!!!

    Happy Easter, Georgie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the chuckle. Hear's hoping You & Yours have the Happiest of Easters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I prefer not to take too much medication but I'm ready and willing to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Georgie, you really had me with the title, LOL!!
    Happy Easter to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you have had a great weekend:)

    And, the beans have had a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. For a split second I actually thought it was a real drug. It's either or early or I'm lame, but one thing is certain - U R FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Unfortunately, I cannot take Margarita. I have tried a few times in the past, and the result is always the same. After only a few sips of Margarita, I end up in the bathroom puking. I honestly think I have an allergy to tequila because I cannot drink any kind of drink that has tequila in it. I am allergic to scallops, and the reaction is exactly the same. Bring me an ice cold beer!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Among the side effects; brain freeze if you drink frozen Margaritas. And yet, they're worth it.

    Funny stuff. Hope your weekend was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's my kind of medication!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That was funny!! Hope you had a great Easter, and weekend away, woohoo!!

    Naye

    ReplyDelete
  29. Margaritas make me intelligent, hilarious, and hawt. At least I think so.

    ReplyDelete