RTT is the brain-child of the unmom so if my randomness wasn't enough for ya click over to read more RTT's or to add your own
- I am feeling really guilty that I am excited that school starts back in 15 days-it's not that I want the beanies out of the house, it's just I want my pc back...just sayin...
- I thought it was REALLY crappy of ABC to put Jillian through having Reid come back last night-and I just can't tell if her lil sobs are real or not-sorry ABC but I am over the Bach/Ette
- So Jess says to me last night 'Mom, I am so Glad my last name is different from Reese's', me with a raised eyebrow 'Oh really?' she continues 'Now I won't be punished for his actions because he was a really bad boy and no one will know he is my brother' somehow someway I can't help but feeling like I have failed along the way if this is what she is looking forward to for her 6th grade yr.
- Hells Kitchen is back and I couldn't be happier, after a summer of reruns and crap(Hells kitchen is so not crap) I finally get to see that foul-mouth Gordon Ramsey again and I LOVE it!
- I know I have only mentioned this elevenity-million times BUT IE8 hates me-it now maximizes my pages to 400% thats BIG peeps really BIG-I don't like change and I never would have d/l'd ie8 except I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing(big surprise there) and I know there are other browsers out there but I just want IE7 back-cuz IE7 was nice to me,we were friendly,we had been together for a long time and didn't make my pages bigger than texas...okay anyone got any cheese to go along with my wine errr whine
- Abby WhoNowHasABigHayudBecauseSheGotHerLearnersPermit has now informed everyone in our family and a few strangers that she will not drive with me-should I be happy OR offended at her statement...pffft... shes 4months away from being 16 and now knows everything and I'm just some cotton headed ninny muggins...I never thought I would utter these words....Girrrrrl I brought you into this world and I can take you out! BUT it sure felt good when I said it 20 times yesterday, then...she started completeing the phrase before I was finished...I googled shock collars yesterday...
- Do you know how wierd it is being called Gina-of course you don't your name is prolly Jasmine or Isadore or something really cool and exotic-at my 20 yr reunion I think people thought I was ignoring them because I have been called Georgina/Georgie for 20 yrs now and the name Gina just didn't compute and it took me a minute and then I'm all like 'Ohhhhh you mean me' I'm giving a whole new meaning to word blond
- My 6 month old LG Vue just stopped working-so I stole jess's phone-I lost 3/4ths of all my contacts-I don't have any numbers in my phone and I don't know the numbers to put them back in-I went to call my dad the other day and went to my contacts and pressed 'P' for papa george and his name wasn't there-I couldn't remember his number!!!! So if you haven't heard from me in a while could you please call me so I can have your number again-unless of course you are glad you haven't heard from me...in that case you don't have to call
My confession for today: I am thinking it may be time to bring back the confessional-I need to purge